A first impression, security and functionality. Entry doors must serve their purpose, working as major pieces that contribute to a home running safely and efficiently.
- Entrance way to any space, sets the style and value, provides security
- Withstands the elements of wind, rain, and sun, and possible intruders
- Custom heights and widths available
- Available in: wood, steel, or fibreglass
- Pre-finished and/or stained to match
- Unlimited styles: traditional, contemporary, heritage
- Flexible weatherstripping around door perimeter
- Consult us for best configuration based on style and installation requirements
Contemporary and view enhancing. French doors bring classic and modern style with the benefits of attractive, brightly lit spaces.
- Made from panes or panels of glass – comprises up the majority of the door surface
- Wooden frames normally used to separate the panes, but several techniques exist
- An excellent way to bring more natural light, or divide rooms while maintaining an open feel to overall space
- Double sets can function together, or one door may be fixed and locked in position
- Available in: wood, steel, or fibreglass
- Effective to connect indoor and outdoor living spaces, such as kitchen openings to patio areas, or master bedrooms opening to a balcony
- Overly functional, yet mostly used for enhancing aesthetic appearance
- Adds value to homes
Ultra modern door systems for the stylish home. Folding doors create unparalleled views and bring the outside in.
- Up to eight doors can be folded in both directions to the side of openings from the walls
- Available in: wood, fibreglass
- Creates personal vistas that allow spaces to join with the outdoors
- Keeps views from being uninterrupted when closed
- Perfect for balconies or patios
- Effectively weather sealed for exposed environments
Functional, convenient and ventilating. Let customized terrace doors with side lites activate air flow and openness.
- Ideal option when uncertain whether to use a door or a window in a given space, they are both, providing operation with access to the outside
- Available as double door sets or single doors with a side lite
- One door (or the side lite) acts like a venting window while the other opens like a regular door
- Door or side lite features variable ventilation positions
- Available in: wood, fibreglass, steel
- Features weathertight seal and full screen for blocking insects
- True divided or simulated divided lites available
Space saving, unobtrusive, yet stylish when pulled out. The convenience of Pocket Doors has sparked a new interest in their use for today’s modern spaces.
- Not set on hinges to swing open, slides in and out from a space hidden within the wall
- Operation allows for door maneuvering back and forth with greater ease than regular doors
- Available in single configurations that slide left or right, or double configurations with two doors sliding to meet in the middle
- Available in: wood, molded panel, architectural flush
- Space is saved without the room needed by a swinging door, has led to renewed interest in condominiums and town houses
- Hardware improvements such as roller parts and tracks allow smooth and quiet operation
- When installing, consider what lies within the walls. Walls bearing cables, wiring and pipes need may need adjustments.
Convenient and ready for installation. Heritage Pre-hung doors are the solution for keeping your project right on schedule.
- A complete, self-contained unit hanging within its own frame
- Pre-configured for smooth operation, a complete system including a door slab, hinges and frame
- Exterior pre-hung doors are sold “weathertight” off the shelf, eliminating the task of making an it tight-fitting
- Available in: wood, fibreglass, steel, molded panel, architectural flush
- Ideal for areas where there isn’t a frame, or the frame is damaged or warped
- With materials and labour, pre-hung doors tend to carry increased costs, but are advantageous for project schedules – relieves the work of hanging the slab in the frame
Repair and replace. A slab door can assist with simple upgrades and home renovations.
- The building block or rectangular slab of a wood, composite or steel door without hinges or hardware
- Perfect for replacing a single damaged interior door
- We recommend exterior slabs are installed by a professional, in order to achieve a “weathertight” and safe entryway
- Speak to Heritage for installation assistance
- Options: ball bearing hinges, weatherstrips, thresholds, brickmoulds, transoms, custom shapes, custom handles, custom hinges, accessories, low-emissivity glass
- Wood doors: custom wood species, fire rated, decorative glass, pre-finishing
- Metal doors: custom door lites, fire rated
- Fibreglass doors: smooth white and woodgrain options, craftsman series, decorative door glass options, flush glazed profiles, larger glass size, enhanced durability, fire rated